Don´t miss TONIGHT: Night STORYTELLING Photo & VIDEO WORKSHOP at the Victoria and Albert Museum, starts at 7.00 pm
An Inspirational STORYTELLING WORKSHOP at the Victoria and Albert Museum an amazing experience for you at the place where the history and modern technique meet together and make an exciting adventures for you - actually created by YOURSELF!
WHAT WE EXACTLY WILL DO AND HOW WILL WORK IT (out) :
The order of workshop:
• The Basic rules of StoryTelling by picture and Video /about 15 minutes/ - you will reach the study materials and instructions
• We will create small teams - actually crews :-) /one crew ´= 3 people/ 5 min
• Each crew choose the section - or floor - of the museum where it would like to be searching its story / about 5 minutes/
• Each crew will choose the way you will be telling this story /about 5 minutes/:
1. Storytelling by Picture / Photo/ and then making headlines and short story about that (max. five sentences!)
2. Storytelling by Video / you will make a video - max. 50 seconds - without editing - just one take, one shoot/ and you capture this story inside
• Each crew will set off ahead to ´tour through a history /one section of museum/´ and will be enjoying the museum exposition and start to create the story - pictures and/or videos / 60 - 70 minutes
• Wrapping up´ phase - we will meet up together and we will be going a presentation of your capturing story and sharing an experience
On-line phase: each of you will be welcome to upload the video or picture with headline and short story on our FB group sites and we can continue with sharing experience and make a comment about that.