Skip to main content
Search This Blog
Photo & Video in London by JANELINA
About me Janelina & London Telly
STORYTELLING adventure WORKSHOP at the Natural history museum on Sunday
An Inspirational STORYTELLING WORKSHOP at the Natural history museum on Sunday from 3.00 pm:
An amazing experience for you at the place where the history and modern technique meet together and make an exciting adventures for you - actually created by YOURSELF!
We will meet inside the Museum at the escalator (where starts the journey ´into the centre of earth near to the dinosaur )!
WHAT WE EXACTLY WILL DO AND HOW WILL WORK IT (out) :
The order of workshop:
• The Basic rules of StoryTelling by picture and Video /about 15 minutes/ - you will reach the study materials and instructions
• We will create small teams - actually crews :-) /one crew ´= 3 people/ 5 min
• Each crew choose the section - or floor - of the museum where it would like to be searching its story / about 5 minutes/
• Each crew will choose the way you will be telling this story /about 5 minutes/:
/ Photo/ and then making headlines and short story about that (max. five sentences!)
2. Storytelling by Video
/ you will make a video - max. 50 seconds - without editing - just one take, one shoot/ and you capture this story inside
• Each crew will set off ahead to ´tour through a history /one section of museum/´ and will be enjoying the museum exposition and start to create the story - pictures and/or videos / 60 minutes
• Wrapping up´ phase - we will meet up together and we will be going a presentation of your capturing story and sharing an experience
On-line phase: each of you will be welcome to upload the video or picture with headline and short story on our FB group sites and we can continue with sharing experience and make a comment about that.
Duration of workshop:
WHICH TOOLS OR EQUIPMENT YOU CAN USE? - MOBILE, CAMERA OR DSLR CAMERA?
You will use your MOBILE for it! If you prefer use your digital camera or DSLR Camera - it is perfectly up to you - if you hesitate what is better to use - you can get some inspiration maybe here:
How to take a great pictures: What is better – DSLR camera or mobile phone? Great camera is an amazing thing, but does not make a professional from you
Here some inspiration for your story (it was taken by mobile):
This workshop is charged by £ 5 ´at the door´ or only £ 3.50 in advance !
If you would prefer to pay in advance and use your bargain, please fill in this application for and make a payment via
PayPal or Debit/Credit card:http://janelinastory.blogspot.co.uk/p/amount-of-tickets-1-ticket-3.html
If do you have some question feel free to text me or write me: email@example.com or my mobile: 07501 806 206 (prefer text) or per
I am looking forward to you!